Home

Sunday 26 April 2015

Pro Activ: Final Summary

Sorry this is a bit late but as they say: "Better late than never".

Before

During


After


My final thoughts on ProActiv+:

Pro's: I don't have any more dry patches round my eyebrows or nose. It's left my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. The Pore Targeting Treatment Facial Cream was my fave product, that really did bring all the crap that was stuck in my pores out.

Con's: It was great the first week and a bit but it just stopped working. I started getting spots and blemishes again in the 3rd week of use. I didn't think the cleanser did anything really, I've used cheaper products that have worked better than this.


Would I use this again?: Sad to say that I probably wouldn't use the 3 Step System again. I had really high hopes for it at the start but then it started letting me down. I feel my skin is both better and worse for different reasons. It feels smooth, moisturised and no dry patches but I have more redness, blotches and spots. I'd rather have clear, dry skin than have smooth, spotty skin.

Would I recommend this to anyone?: I would say to anyone to give it a go because my sister used this last year and her skin was fabulous for using it.

Thanks For Reading: 


No comments:

Post a Comment