Home

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Discovery Box: Spring 2015

The Discovery Box by The Fragrance Shop is a quarterly subscription which is £5 on a rolling contract which can be cancelled at any time. Not only do you receive multiple samples of perfume but you also get money off vouchers for the full sized versions of the enclosed samples.

Below are this quarter's scents:

Hugo Women Eau de Parfum - I love this fragrance anyway. I reviewed it back last month as a Fragrance of the Week. It's an amazing all rounder perfect for any age. Read my full review here.

Givenchy Very Irrésistible - Very girly! Very Florally! Not very me but I know this would be someone who is very girly's signature scent.

Guerlain La Petite Robe Noir Eau Fraiche - I really love the citrussy notes in this. It's such a fresh smelling fragrance. There is a slight florally undertone but it's not overpowering.

Versace Eros Pour Femme - This is definitely a scent for the more mature woman. It's definitely a scent that's going to make a statement when worn.

Dolce & Gabana Floral Drops  Eau de Toilette - As you can probably tell I am not a massive fan of floral scents but this is nice. It is florally but it isn't like mad flowers like jasmine and bergamot but it's dafodils and water lily which are a refreshing change. Definitely the perfect spring fragrance and my favourite out of this box.

Stella McCartney Eau De Toilette - This is definitely a party fragrance. Perfect for Saturday night. The citrus tones in this make the smell pop!

Versace Eros - This is not going to make me fall weak at the knees. It's not nice, I would not let Lee (the boyf) or my dad wear this as it's not pleasant at all. It's too overpowering and really does not agree with my nostrils. Sorry Versace, this one's a dud!


Thanks For Reading: 


No comments:

Post a Comment