Home

Sunday 9 August 2015

Pattersons Liverpool

Back in June, I was begging everyone to go to Pattersons in Liverpool and when Lee said we could go I was so excited. Pattersons Liverpool is a new Chicken restaurant that opened in November 2014 that boasts "Great Chicken & Tunes". I have to say I agree.



We went on a Thursday night so it wasn't too busy but there was still a good buzz about the place. Literally every song that came on I was saying "I love this song". The decor is very pop arty with lots of different pictures hung all over the place (including some superhero ones so we knew we were in a good place). Every day of the week they have all different deals. Me and Lee want to go for their date night deal for £15 for 2 people. (2 Chicken Sliders, 2 Wings, Golden Taco 250g Crispy Chicken with Fries, Side and a sauce).

Onto the food, we both opted for Chicken Burgers. I got Deep South Chicken Rancher - Crispy Chicken, Hash Brown, Cheese and Deep South BBQ Sauce with Sweet Potato Fries on the side. Lee got (as expected) the biggest burger on the menu; Mega Pattersons Burger Challenge - Crispy Chicken, Beef Patty, Hash Browns, Chilli Cheese, Fried Onions along with Curly Fries on the side. It was a mountain of food! But their menu is really extensive they have Wings, Buckets of Crispy Chicken, Taco's, Nachos, Wraps, Salads, Loads of Sides and Small Plates!


The food was delicious. I'm not usually a fan of a chicken burger but for this I would make an exception. The chicken was perfectly crispy and not sloppy in any way. I do think though next time I'd go with more of an appetite and order one of their buckets, the chicken looked amazing and maybe the Macho Nachos with Pollo Con Carne Nachos with Sour Cream, Guacamole, Salsa and Cheese. It's not overly priced either, this would be the perfect place for a group of students to come. And I just want to mention this because more and more people I know are becoming veggies, these do great vegetarian options too (Halloumi mmmm!)

We did have a large serving of Churros for dessert which were perfect. I'm only a fan of churros if they have a softness to them and they are warm and these were amazing, best ones I've ever had and the ice cream on the side was just lovely, it cut through the sharpness of the cinnamon just nicely.


Overall my experience of Patterson Liverpool was exactly what I wanted it to be. AMAZING! Great atmosphere and great food. I'd recommend all chicken lovers to get on to Pattersons, you won't regret it. If you're between the ages 20-35 you'll appreciate the music they play in there, it'll make you feel pretty nostalgic about your teens. The staff were also really good and friendly. It's a very welcoming environment.

They also serve really amazing looking cocktails. I went on a school night otherwise I would of had one of those bad boys!

You'll find Pattersons Liverpool just off Hanover Street, by the Q Park and it's practically next door to Cut Throat Pete's the Barbers.

Pattersons Liverpool: Facebook|Twitter
View the Menu Here: Pattersons Liverpool Menu

All opinions given are my own and I used my own (and Lee's) money to pay for our meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment