Home

Wednesday 4 March 2015

#PJSelfie

I have always had an obsession with matching pyjama's. It's like there is no better feeling than having a nice hot bath and getting into new, fresh matching PJ's.

I have this habit of when I get a new pair of PJ's I love taking a picture of them. I'm going to try and make this a thing. Everytime I've got a new set of sleepwear in the last couple of months I have been taking a picture and posting to social media with the #PJselfie. I'd love to start a thing so if any of the people reading this love new PJ's the way I do then let's get this going. Below are some of my #PJSelfie's

Fave Princess #PJSelfie


I LOVE MINIONS #PJSelfie


Moomins #PJSelfie

I Wish I Was a Unicorn Pug #PJSelfie



 Now's your turn! Post your fave PJ's on Twitter and Facebook using the hashtag #PJSelfie

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/13321375/?claim=bqwa5tfju2t">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment